Gastroenterology Community
Please help

Ask questions on Gastroenterology issues: Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Please help

the pain is in my left side, not all the time only sometimes..also sometimes when i breath heavy or take a deep breath..the pain is anywhere from right below my rib cage to the shoulder blade on my left side back!! Im only 17 and i had went to the dr and i had UTI took all my meds but im still having the problem..I sleep only on my left side so i thought it could be sleeping on it wrong..or just the anxiety that i suffer from..or maybe nerves considering i have been under alot of stress..
I just want answers so i can ease my mindd.
You said you had a uti recently. Go back to your dr. Tell him. I had pain like that once on the side back it turned out to be a kidney infection and like you had a previous UTI