Poop too big and hard to come out! HELP!
im 19 had oral surgery about a week ago and had to take pain meds/antibiotics since yesterday i havent been able to poop. ive tried everything, milk of magnesia, teas, oral solutions, even a water flush but nothing works. i think the problem is that when i sit in the toilet the poop is too hard and big for my anus, i can feel it right there its just impossible to come out, what can i do?????
We have good bacteria in our intestines that aids with digestion, and when we take antibiotics they kill off this bacteria.  To replenish this take a probiotic supplement and/or eat yogurt enriched with probiotics every day.  At the same start on a stool softener like Miralax which isn't habit forming and will soften your stools.  I think you'll see a quick change.  Hope this helps and take care.
Watch this video.  This woman is awesome and obviously has no shame.  This should be helpful though.  
Something that works too is a tea called Smooth Move.  
Good luck :)

http://youtu.be/W3r3J3mIegI