Gastroenterology Community
Positive

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Positive

Why is it that on all or at the very least most of these posts there are nothing but negative

situations? There absolutely has to be some positive thoughts on h pylori treatment.

Please, let's have some positive stuff on here, Enough with the sobbing, although it may fit

in the occasional situation.  In the Medical world there are mistkes made all the time.

We all know that.  Don't ya think that occasionally there is good that comes out of this treatment?

And yes, I am being treated for this ailment, 3X's now.  so, for the folks out here that need help

give people something good to think about for a change.  .   Thanks.

This discussion is related to Let's ALL talk about H-Pylori Eradication and All That Follows..
From Positive 430

I shoulkd have mentioned my query and interpretation was for h-pylori treatment only.
You are right, actually people need to be more positive with alot of things, I think people would be much better. Thumbs up to you.
Positive, what you're seeing - or reading - is on a board that is set up for the express purpose for people to try to find answers to on-going questions because everything that has been tried has failed. Yes, it would be nice if positive things are said, but the positive things are only going to come from individuals who are satisfied, or cured, and those people are off enjoying themselves. They're not going to be found on most boards.

There is a lot of good that comes from all treatments and H. pylori treatments as well, but I don't think those people who have been 'freed' from H. pylori and are happy are still looking for answers - they're off with husbands and wives, or boyfriends and girlfriends, out enjoying themselves.

Boards are automatically skewed in the views that are expressed, but that's the power of the boards. When you get a group of individuals who are searching for answers due to dis-satisfaction, there can be an exchange of ideas because somewhere along the line things have been tried that have worked at least partially and that can be shared with others who are still searching.
Thanks for the info:

I am new to this forum world.  Personally I would really like to hear

what worked for people and how they are today.  This is for those of you out there who aren't out

enjoying life with your family's and friends. It would be appreciated by a few of us.

A " good ending" responce is needed . This would alleviate a lot of stress and answer

a few questions at the same time.

Have a Gastro question?
100,000+ doctor answers