Possible hernia under right rib cage??
I was leaning over stretching my hip with my back curled forward. While bent over, it felt like my ab muscle (?? I think it was my ab) got a charlie-horse type cramp (it didn't hurt but was noticeable). It was just under my right rib cage about an inch off the center. So I straightened up and saw my skin bulge out for about 2 second and then it went back in. It didn't hurt. Now, one day later, I have very slight tenderness in that area and the spot looks a little puffy. Do you think it may be a hernia or just a muscle strain? I am very healthy, thin and excerises regularly.

Thanks,
i just had the tiff procedure last week. doctor said he reduced my hearnia and put a valve in so stomach does what it is suppose too.   i have a hernia under my left rib that has been there along time. it pops out now and then but goes back.  just wondering if that is the same hernia thing that he reduced and should i become concerned if it is still bulging out now and then