Post-Giardia Infection
Hello!  I am 28 and about 6 months ago I got suddenly very sick (explosive diarrhea, nausea, malabsorption, weight loss, stomach pain, feeling faint/dehydrated) with a Giardia Infection and then C Diff.  After both were taken care of, I am still experiencing most of the same symptoms.  I have had a colonoscopy, upper endoscopy, capsule endoscopy, stool tests, and bloodwork done...all coming back normal.  He says that I may be developing IBS-D but that it should go away after some time.  

My problem is, is that there doesn't seem to be any medicine out there to help me with my current symptoms of stomach/intestinal cramping and severe morning nausea and loss of appetite and the sudden, severe "need to go".  I still cannot eat hardly anything but bread and it's been six months since this all started.  They tell me that the nausea may be from too much acid in my stomach, but I've never felt any heartburn/acid feeling (I even did a 2-week series of Prilosec just in case with no help).  Is there anything I am missing that I need to ask my doc, any tests or medicines that may shed light on why I am still so sick?