Post Stomach Virus Discomfort from bloating/gas/cramps. Help!
I just battled the dreadful 24 hour stomach virus/flu.  I was terribly sick on Monday with fever, vomiting, and diarrhea.  Tuesday I suffered from weakness and really worked on gulping fluids and eating a bit more.  Wednesday and today (Thursday), I've had awful bloating and mild stomach cramping.  The bloating and gas are even work when laying down.  Not only am I just uncomfortable, but I'm also self-conscious about my distended belly (not cute!).  This seems to be a commom post-flu symptom, but I've not found a lot of explanations or solutions.  Help!  
Well I know that most people believe that the flu is a 24hr. thing...which is why they call it the '24hr. bug'. However, the flu lasts for anywhere from 10-12days. So that may be the reason, you're still experiencing the pain and discomfort of the flu. And as you probably already know, there really isn't anything that u can take for it....expect maybe something like tylenol,etc for the pain. just takes time. Hope ur back on ur feet again soon!
Well I've been told that the flu, actually is really a 24hr. thing. I don't know who started that myth. But I've been told by my DR. that the flu actually lasts like 10-12 days. So in reality, you're probably still experiencing symptoms due to that.