Pressure in upper right abdomen / Dry mouth
I am an otherwise healthy, active 39 year old man.

Approximately one month ago I began to experience an uncomfortable pressure in my upper right abdomen under my bottom rib.  It is not painful and pushing on it doesn't hurt.  The pressure increases after a meal and slowly goes down within 2 to 3 hours.  If I eat a fatty meal or sweet food the pressure is somewhat worse.  In the morning after I wake up the pressure is at it's lowest.  At around the same time (a month ago) my mouth and lips became chronically dry.  In addition I get small fissures/sores on my tongue that come and go.  I should also note that at the same time I became allergic to what seems like every nut.

Over the last month my mouth and lips have become slightly more moist but the pressure in my abdomen and tongue fissures have remained.  I drink plenty of fluids including gatorade.  I do not have diarrhea, nausea, jaundice, itchy skin or general weakness and I'm not running a fever.

Thanks for any help or advice in advance.