Problem with prepping for colonoscopy
Have been having problems for past few years with being continuously tired. Internal dr has ordered so many tests, one of the tests was colonoscopy. Started on the wonderful gallon of laxative for hrs, had nothing but chicken broth and water. Went in for test next day, it had to be aborted due to stool in colon. Prescribed another round of laxative and ordered test be done next day.  After another gallon of laxative and only liquids went to due tests and cancelled again. Still have particles and whole seeds as well as hard chunks of fecas in with brown liquid.  Should I be concerned with lack of cleaning out colon this way?  What i do next?  Do have Dr appt in couple of weeks to explore.
So the prep should be that you are on clear liquids all day and then start the prep.  Do not eat after 5 or 6 p.m., or whatever it is.  Maybe you misunderstood and thought you could continue take clear liquids after starting the prep?  Maybe you would do well to start clear liquids even earlier than the morning before.  And maybe you need to add magnesium in the week before the study every day to get things moving better.  You would take a magnesium citrate tablet every morning until the clear liquid morning I guess.