Pylorplasty Surgery

My daughter is 18 months old (14 1/2) adjusted, and has persistent GI problems.  Her Gastric Emptying study showed a moderate-severe delay in emptying - but all the other tests: reflux, swallowing, endoscopy studies came up negative.  She vomits forcefully multiple times a day and is underweight for her age (8kg).  She had a g-tube placed in August but there has been no significant increase in weight gain.  

Our Doctors are now discussing a combination pylorplasty/Nissen but many of the pediatric GIs are reluctant to do the pyloroplasty due to the risk of dumping syndrome.  I read a study by Dr. Jacob Lander at The Hospital for Sick Children in Canada which said the success of a pyloroplasty without complications was highly correlated to the number of pyloroplasty surgeries your surgeon performs each year...fifteen and higher being the lowest incidence of complications.

Do you know how I can find data about how many surgeries a surgeon performs in a year?  In other words, who is still doing pylorplasys and who does the highest volume of them?  I simply do not know where to begin.

Any help or guidance would be so appreciated.

Best,
Annie