Recently post RNY surgery and might be having possible "Gall Bladder" Issues
I had RNY on March 2nd.  Everything has been going well.  I started a soft foods diet about 2 weeks ago.  I noticed last week that I was experiencing some pain in my upper abdomen near my rib cage on the right side.  It was a dull ache type of discomfort and it would come and go.  Mostly I experienced it later in the day.  I also have noticed that if I stand up after being seated & try to take in a deep breath, that I have a tight feeling in my upper abdomen and it feels uncomfortable.  I've read online that some of my symptoms could spell gall bladder isuues/problems.  I have lost 35 lbs in about 1 month and 1 week.  I know that rapid weight loss can trigger gall bladder problems.  I do have an appt to see my RNY surgeon tomorrow to discuss my discomfort/pain.  My question is, based on my symptoms, do you think I likely might have gall stones or gall bladder trouble?  Thanks