Rectal pressure, upper colon pain and burning, stomach ache, can't eat ( sick feeling) all the time
Started having problems with constipation about two years ago. Took medications but did not help much. Six months after this problem started I was admitted into the hospital for eschemic bowl and lost two layers of my transverse and decending colon. I healed and a couple months later, I started having severe rectal pressure like my rectum was full but I could not go to the bathroom. Than I went to the ER and was told everything was fine. For the past 18 months it has only become worse and I am sick all the time. Pressure. upper intestional pain and burning, stomach ache all the time especially after I eat anything. After some research my daughter told me about Levator Syndrome. After reading about this I found all the same symptoms I was having and any information regarding a suggestion or doctor who deals with Intestional problems I would appreciate. ( I have Ehlers Danlos Syndrome ) a generic connective tissue disorder and I have elasticity problems because of the lack of collegen that hold your body together. All my internal and external tissue is involved. A year ago in January I had stents fora 99% left coronary heart blockage. This occured within two years of a complete heart study that showed everything normal. My eschemic colon occured fast also. PLEASE HELP WITH ANY INFO YOU CAN GIVE ME. Jo-Ann