Recurring stomach cramps and loose stools
I have been getting recurrant stomach cramps for about a year. I get them sometimes 2 days in a row then maybe a month or so after that. When I get the cramps, they feel like the sort that you get when you have food poisoning. I try to go to the bathroom when I get the pain and usually, the first time I go, it's a normal bowel movement which eases the pain a little. However, the pain returns 10 minutes later along with loose stools. The pain usually subsides after this. I live in Germany but do not speak much german and do not know if I should visit a GP or a gastroenterologist.  
Parasites/worms
You want to see a Gastroenterologist, and I'm sure they speak English. Your GP would only refer you to one anyway, so save yourself some time and go ahead and see one since this is their specialty.  Good luck and take care.