Red blood cells out of range
Recently went to a Health fair to have my blood work done because of the reduced cost. I have Hyperlipdemia type 5. My chol was 1085 and my tryglycerides were 7020. That is up from 651 and 3521 since april of this year. It says my glucose is 157 and my red blood cell are elevated and out of range at 159. What does this mean? the only thing ive changed is ive added crestor to my current tricor and i take loepresser as well. what do you recommend. I am breaking out again with the zanthomas and am just miserable. what do i do?

This discussion is related to Elevated immature red blood cell count, and elevated Liver Function Tests????.
Scarey, I don't think any one of us can adequately approach your question. If your cholesterol and triglycerides are in that range the current medications are not doing their job. You need to be working closely with a doctor to try to bring all of these numbers in line.