Gastroenterology Community
Red corn in stool

Ask questions on Gastroenterology issues: Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Red corn in stool

I as well experience red corn in my stool and I am 100% positive that I haven't ingested any "red corn". I also have fluctuating stomach pains. I wasn't sure if it was blood or some sort of digestive chemical reaction.

This discussion is related to Red Corn in Stool.
I also have the same symptoms.  I have not eaten anything but yellow corn and lately it has been coming out red and once came out black.  I also have had fluctuating stomach pains for about a year.
Have you found out the problem to your stomach pains? I too have had the same problem but don't know what it is.  Due to the fact I no longer have health insurance I figured you might have found out
Happens to me sometimes and i have ulcerative colitis