Red particles in stool
I have been noticing red particles in my stool. I have been eating more fruits and vegetables recently. Sometimes watermelon and strawberries and a lot of carrots. I see the carrot pieces. The red particles have appeared when I wipe. Could it be just pieces of food? Should I be concerned about blood in the stool. I have been reading about colon cancer and im a little concerned.
Colon cancer concerns may be appropriate depending your age, but that's separate from what you've mentioned here. If you're over 50 you should have yourself screened every regularly. Being under 50 it would be rare to spot colon cancer.

Eating more red foods might cause the red particles to appear. However, if you have a question about this you should definitely ask your doctor. Try stopping all red-ish fruits and veggies for about a week and see what happens. If it continues, make an appointment with your doc.