Referred pain - Upper abdomen to left shoulder
Hi, I'll just get into it. I'm a 21 year old male who has had no real medical issues my entire life. The only reason I'm posting this instead of going to a doctor is because it's Saturday and I can't afford the ER, so I wanted to see if there is a way to gauge the severity of the situation.

Once in 5th grade--I'll leave it at that since I don't want to do the math in my head to figure out what age I actually was--I had gotten mono. While I unknowingly had it, I feel and injured my spleen as you can imagine. When I did, I had referred pains in my abdomen to my shoulder. I recovered without the need of surgery and all was forgotten, until now.

Over the past, I don't know, few months at least, I've started experience a referred pain in my upper abdomen to my shoulder--similar to the experience with my spleen problem--but, only after eating. I think it's only exacerbated if I don't eating something particularly well or too quickly like greasy fast food. Now I've shrugged it off for awhile, and it hasn't gotten worse in my abdomen per say, but I noticed the pain in my shoulder on Friday... and I'm sure if that's happened before. It also quickly relieves, it's only there for 5-10 seconds at some point after eating.

I also want to note that I've had sorta an eczema problem on my arms since October that I never bothered to get checked out.

Annnnnd, I also got a Tympanoplasty about a week ago so I've been on antibiotics, painkillers and steroids. I stopped the steroids on Monday because it was giving me panic attacks and chest pains. And I've stopped the Hydrocodone about a few days ago, they didn't really make me feel great either.

So, that's pretty much all the symptoms now that I have it out on the table. I plan on seeing a doctor either way, but it'll take some time to get it scheduled. Also have to get an annual physical which I've never gotten before. I didn't have medically insured parents you see so I haven't visited a lot of doctors in my life.

Any assistance is appreciated, thanks :)
Forgot to mention. When I injured my spleen, I was hospitalized for a week and was monitored by doctors. After of which I was bedridden for months. Just to make it clear special care was taken in those days.