Gastroenterology Community
Removed Gal Bladder diet that works for me
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Removed Gal Bladder diet that works for me

If this could help anyone else, it is worth while trying.
I am an active 67 years old male. I had my gal bladder removed 2 years ago.  Stomach cramps, gas, and explosive diarrhea all through this time.  Every week removing something in my diet to find a cause.  Fatty foods, bacon, sausage, hamburger, all meats, dairy products, any seasonings, then salads, then vegetables, then grains, then coffee and tea, on and on.  6 different types of probiolics. Finally just gave up and accepted it as how the rest my life would be, so eat what I want and stay close to a toilet.

Three weeks ago we started looking what to put in our garden, had not planted one in a couple years.  Okra, wow have not had fried okra in two years.  Bought a bag of frozen, and Wife fried it up in plenty of oil.  I did not have anything planned the next few days, and it can't be any worse anyhow.  I ate way too much of it.  Really tasted good to me.

Next bowel movement I am like a kid the first time he pooped in the toilet.  Almost a normal stool.  Next BM back to normal diarrhea.  I am very conscious of what I have eaten the past few days.  Bought some more frozen okra and ate it.  Back to almost a normal BM.  Repeat again, same results.  Three times in two years I had a normal BM.  Each of these three times I have had greasy fried okra with normal other foods.  Bacon, biscuits and gravy for breakfast, cheeseburger and okra for lunch, stuffed jalapenos for dinner, normal BM.

I have no explanation or even a thought as to why, but I can guarantee fried okra will continue to be in my daily diet.

I hope everyone finds their solution.  Life is miserable with constant explosive diarrhea.

This discussion is related to took 13 tablets at once please help.
I had to cut out corn syrup (soda) and I don't have diarrhea any more. If I have some even a half of a glass look out bathroom.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gastroenterology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
748543_tn?1371753642
Blank
TMJ/TMJ The Connection Between Teet...