Gastroenterology Community
Reply

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Reply

I get the wave rush in my head my friend, its usually accompanied with a turn in my stomach and dizziness,  which makes me think Heart, but the cardiologist says the heart's fine. I tend to get it if I pull hard on a boat line,( I live on a boat) or push on something real hard shortly after a meal or if my digestion is bad that day. I hike every night up in a canyon and have no problem at all. My nerves are shot so anxiety is a big part of everything I'm sure. But it still shakes me up most every day. Hmm, some way to live.   God Bless...

This discussion is related to Dizziness, Chest Pain, GERD?.
I don't know what age you are, but if you're older, could be you're pulling a muscle and then getting a cramp in your chest, shoulder, and neck.  When I first got older, I pulled all kinds of stuff, until I paid better attention to what in the world I was doing.  But the dizziness and fullness in your head that comes with it, if it's not something strange like a brain aneurysm about to go off, could be you're not getting enough proteins in your diet... if I skip my eggs in the morning for a few days straight, I'll get a little dizzy when I exert myself... kind of like a car trying to run on an empty gas tank, it'll sputter and not quite engage.  Also, check over in the cardiology section of this forum, give them a little more info, maybe someone there can identify if you've got symptoms similar to theirs of clogged arteries or something (even tho the cardio guy said your heart was okay).