Right side abdominal/back soreness?
Hi all.  About 3 weeks ago, I had back to back days of very soft stool that was grey and then green.  After those couple of days, bowels returned to normal.  However, since that time (not sure if coincidence or not), I have had a daily dull ache almost right above my right hip/lower abdomen area extending into lower back.  I also have a general feeling of very mild nausea daily although my appetite is fine.  Pepto seems to help temporarily but then that feeling comes back.  The pain hasn't gotten any worse or better over this time period.  When I stretch certain ways it seems to come on a little more so I just chalked it up to a pulled muscle but not understanding the indigestion symptoms at the same time?  I am not fatigued, no fever, no problems with urination, no bloating, no tenderness in the abdominal area.  It's like indigestion but never going away?  Was thinking of making a dx appointment but wanted to make sure it was worth it.  Any ideas from the forum on what this might be or ideas to try to get rid of it?  I am getting a little concerned about the length of time and having it come from that same area.
I've been having the same thing! I'm clueless as well though. I feel your pain! Hope someone here can help.