Right side lower abdominal pain going down right front side of leg
I've been experiencing a pain on the front side of my lower right abdomin - near ovaries and this pain shoots down the front of my right leg.  I went to see my GYN and had an ultra sound done and a CAT Scan - both showed everything is fine.  Some minior cycsts on my ovaries, nothing special.  My GYN said everything female wise looks fine.  I am still in pain and I know my body is trying to tell me something...I started working out at the gym 3x a week and thought maybe a pulled muscle?  Not sure what type of doctor to see?  Or what this sounds like?  I do not have any fevers, am tired all the time with some nausea, but this is mostly due to my meneire's disease symptoms.  This pain on my side has been going on for over 2 months now...sometimes really hard to get out of bed...I had kidney stones over 7 years ago.  Any information you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

This discussion is related to Lower right quadrant pain.