Severe abdominal pain/oily diarrhea/anorexia/weight loss
Hi. I am a 35yr old mother with many medical issues including but not limited to cardiac, endocrine, autoimmune, etc. In the last 6 months I have had no appetite and get very full, disgusted, or nauseous after only a few bites of food. I have lost about 40lbs. In that time I have had episodes of oily orange spots in the toilet water and leakage a few times, enough to concern me but not large amounts. I have also had a few episodes of dark red meaty bloody looking stuff inside the stool itself. Not in the water, not on the outside of the stool, not on the toilet paper. Then today I got up to go to the bathroom and felt the need to pass a little gas. That isn't what happened. The watery, oily orange stuff exploded out of me all over the place. I have also had recurrent problems with severe mid-abdominal pain. It occurs right above the belly button area. I feels like a stabbing, expanding pressure like I am going to explode inside. I can not move or breathe. I start getting tingly all over and sweating profusely. I have seen a GI dr and had an endoscopy and colonoscopy that only showed some gastritis/duodenitis. I find it hard to believe that is causing this much pain and problems. I've had gastritis my whole life and never had this pain. What am I to do? What is wrong with me?
I get those same symptoms at times, but I feel like I'm in labor...I have IBS...took them years to figure it out.
Ask your doctor about IBS, diverticulitis, crohn's, etc.
Sometimes I sit on the toilet all night long in pain...and they won't (or can't) do anything about it.
I would rather give birth a thousand times than to have another IBS related diarrhea attack.
They just keep telling me to eat more fiber!! UGH!!!!

Anyway, just make sure to go back, and ask him/her about those things mentioned above.
Aida, the typical reasons for an oily discharge are either celiac disease or pancreatic issues, and in some cases the pancreatic problems can be the result of an underlying gallbladder issue.  

For many with celiac, they'll end up with symptoms that are very similar to gastritis/duodenitis and endoscopies may indeed show stomach irritation due to acid issues. Make sure your doc checks further.