Severe bloating ,breathing restricted
I have been suffering with severe bloating in my stomach ,which causes a problem with my breathing feeling restricted .My stomach is more often than not rock hard ,and I look pregnant . I get consitpated alot ,and am prescribed movical for this .I dont know wether is's just coincidental but i have also got a bruised like tendernedd around my rib cage ,I am due to go in 2 weeks for a camera down and barium enema ,but i8 feel so uncomfotable and distressed by these symptoms . I would also like to add I have Fibromyalgia and suffer with anxiety which causes me to overbreathe . Any advise please ?

This discussion is related to Gas/Bloat Syndrome.
I also have severe bloating and acid reflux, which causes me to have shortness of breath sometimes.  My food sits in my stomach for hours and I swell after I eat.  Those SOB episodes have made me have anxiety too.  It *****!!!  So, how do you feel your shortness of breath?  Is it like a pressure from yur stomach against your left lung/diaphragm?  I feel that.  Also when I breath, I feel the bubbles/liquids/gurgly stomach.  Have you been tested for acid reflux?  I´m 35.
John.