Gastroenterology Community
Severe stomach pain
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Severe stomach pain

For the past 2 years I"ve had chronic, worsening stomach pain. CT and MRI findings have been normal with excpetion of calcifications everywhere. Doc says not causing pain. Also, have hyperthroidism symptoms to the "t", i.e. excessive sweating, feel excessively hot in normal situation, nervous, agitaion, weight loss, fatigue, difficulty concentrating. Severe stomach pain and these other symptoms have been with me for at least 2 years. Blood tests have been normal. It's all about to drive me crazy. Get up in the A.M. to go to work, sweat in clothes before leaving home, then hot flashes throughout day. Feel very tired by 12 noon. I know thyroid problems don't typically cause stomach pain, but gosh, the symptoms are right on for some type of thyroid problem. Any ideas or suggestions. Greatly appreciated.