Sharp pains between breastbone and bellybutton.
Hello, I'm a 19 year old from Naples. For some reason, in the past two days, I've been experiencing horrible sharp pains in my stomach: right between the breastbone and my belly button. They started yesterday at about two in the morning, I felt a stabbing horrible pain in my stomach.

At first I thought I was hungry. if I eat something the pain goes away but the feeling of hunger stays. (even though in my head, I KNOW I'm not hungry).

I'm thinking what might have caused this were some aspirins and acetaminophen pills that the other day because I was starting to get sick.  I dissolved my pills (can't swallow them) in some juice and then had little sips of it every hour or so. I finished the 250ml container of juice with the pills in 4 hours.

How can I stop this? I've been eating yogurt and fruits and I'm considering getting some antacids or maybe some Pepto-bismol. But I want to be sure that these aren't symptoms of something much worse, like an ulcer, in which case I'd have to go to a doctor. Suggestions and ideas are welcome. Thank you.