Sick all the time
Just wondering if anyone had the same problems I am having....I had gastric bypass 3 years ago.  I have been sick since I had it.  Tired all the time, anemia, no vitamins in my system, vomiting most of what I eat, gastric ulcer...and the list goes on.  I am so tired and depressed of this.  I am thinking about having this surgery done over by a doctor who is a specialist in gastric bypass.  My doctor was a general surgeon.  No one told me to research doctors...they just told me he was the best IN TOWN...clue words...In town.  I will be going to UAB to have it redone!

This discussion is related to Problems after Gastric Bypass surgery.
Okay-I've figured it out.  Anyway,  I too had the surgery, a Roux-N-Y done by a highely regarded and experienced surgeon at the #1 rated hospital in Los Angeles.  Unfortunately I've have so many problems that I regret doing it.  I think you should perhaps see a GI specialist and explain your problems and ask that you be given and endoscopy, colonospoy and full blood work to determine any problems with any organs and vitamin and mineral deficiencies.  What procedure exactly did you have?  If you don't mind my asking...