Gastroenterology Community
Sick in the morning after water???
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Sick in the morning after water???

I'm not pregnant but every since I can remember, no matter what the temperature, if I drink water in the morning, I get extremely sick to my stomach. Not vomitting sick, but, lower stomach sick, and chills, and these waves of extreme pain last anywhere from 5-20 minutes or until I can find something else to drink or eat. If I drink anything, even the smallest sip of soda or iced tea, anything other than water, and then I drink the water I am fine! No doctor has every been able to explain whats going on...Any idea why???
Related Discussions
1622406_tn?1299073211
I used to be like that with water. Maybe try adding lemon. I can't really tell you what it is unless your stomach is just that empty in the morning. Usually if my stomach is empty in the morning, I can't drink cold water or water period unless I eat first so maybe try eating first before the water. You should see a doctor if it continues. Good luck!!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gastroenterology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...