Sick in the morning after water???
I'm not pregnant but every since I can remember, no matter what the temperature, if I drink water in the morning, I get extremely sick to my stomach. Not vomitting sick, but, lower stomach sick, and chills, and these waves of extreme pain last anywhere from 5-20 minutes or until I can find something else to drink or eat. If I drink anything, even the smallest sip of soda or iced tea, anything other than water, and then I drink the water I am fine! No doctor has every been able to explain whats going on...Any idea why???
I used to be like that with water. Maybe try adding lemon. I can't really tell you what it is unless your stomach is just that empty in the morning. Usually if my stomach is empty in the morning, I can't drink cold water or water period unless I eat first so maybe try eating first before the water. You should see a doctor if it continues. Good luck!!