Skin itching, burning related to liver/gallbladder?
Around Dec. 1 I had a sudden onset of skin itching and burning about 2 hrs. after a meal.  I also felt queasy and feverish. The itching and burning have continued (usually ears, scalp, backs of hands), along with a facial rash.  Symptoms subside slowly and then recur after next meal.  Sometimes I feel uncomfortably warm and the palms of my hands get bright red.  No recent changes in diet, cosmetics or detergents. Family dr. ran bloodwork which was normal. I can also experience the symptoms early in the morning before I've eaten anything. I've tried eliminating various foods and reintroducing them; haven't been able to identify many patterns, though I did react badly to beef and have been avoiding it.  I've also started experiencing a sense of tightness and pressure near my lower right ribs; this usually happens when I'm lying down, doesn't happen every day, and there's no outright pain. I have Sjogren's syndrome and other family members also have autoimmune disorders, so this kind of thing makes me nervous, as well as uncomfortable.   Should I see a gastroenterologist?
Did the doctor run liver and pancreatic enzyme levels too? In other words, were AST, ALT, bilirubin and lipase also checked?

Does anyone in your family have celiac issues?

Have you considered asking the doc to run a food intolerance/allergy panel?
She did run a liver panel; not sure about the pancreatic enzymes. No, no one in my family has celiac disease, and I don't seem to be reacting to wheat any worse than I do to anything else.  An allergist is one of my possible next steps.  Thanks for the reply.