Slight anal seepage
I'm am in my early twenties, and for two days now I have had an involuntary, watery bowel discharge when I pass gas. I even have had little bits of blood in it sometimes, and my stomach keeps making gurgling sounds. I just started my period, which is why I think my stomach has been upset, but the anal seepage scares me, because it has never happened before. I tried to read up on what this might be from, but I don't have anal sex and I have a regular bowel movement daily. I eat a lot of fast food and not enough healthy foods, so would that be a possible cause as well? If this doesn't go away within a weeks time I am going to see a doctor, but I would like to see if changing my diet to some healthy options might help any.
The bowel discharge is almost certainly related to diarrhea.  It may not be overt diarrhea where you have screwed-up bowel movements, but nevertheless, when you pass gas, sometimes if there's a dribbly spot amongst the waste, it might seep out.  The blood, while most likely from female cycle, could be from ordinary hemorrhoids, which come from constipation, the straining causes the vascular area to swell, and when hard waste goes by, it'll make them bleed a little on toilet paper.  They come and go as bowel movements do really well, and then don't do so well.

It's nothing to be afraid of.  It is a minor annoyance.  Me, when I feel some gas ready to rip, I try to get to a bathroom and sit on the toilet and then let it go.  This is because if you have a lot of gas in your tummy, it's going to make it churn, make noises, and come out your bottom, which if there's anything ready to come on out, it's a'gonna come out.

So, you're right, cutting back on fatty food (notorious for lousy digestion), and gradually increasing fiber foods (oat cereal, whole grain bread, salads, vegies), PLUS drinking some extra water as a routine, should combine to make all that gas stuff stop.  Pay attention to when you get gas... a lot of times gas comes from eating fruit with a meal.  Always eat fruit as a snack.  And gas will come if perhaps you skip a meal and then eat a whole lot later on, gas will build up as a result of a skipped meal.  You should eat three times a day, I don't care if it's just a half sandwich you bring with you, or toast/cereal at home with some juice.

Feel free to do a general search of this community, there's a search rectangle over on the right-hand side of each webpage, and see what comes up about "anal seepage," or whatever terms you want.