Some times i have blood in my stools. Any ideas?
I am male 23yo.
Some times not often(5-6 times) the last 3 months i noticed blood in my stools. In the beginning was when the stools were hard so i thought "it's normal" but today i noticed that they were almost liquid and had a lot of blood on them (normal blood color). I had no pain and nothing abnormal, just a little burn after finishing pooping, it keeps going for some hours. When i see blood on first day it is almost sure that the next time i go to toilet ill see again until it heals(i believe). I got scared when i read about cancer, hemorrhoids and some other stuff but in every case i don't have the whole symptoms thats why i'm asking...
Details about me:
The last year i eat very quick and a lot twice a day(but im skinny). When im done eating i feel, some times, stomachburns. I drink twice a day water morning and at night. I dont have problem pooping. I'm going to toilet every other day. I'm not taking any medicine. Also my anus is only for "exit" no "weird" behavior!
sounds like hemorrhoids, especially since it started when you were having hard stools.  Once you have them, they don't go away.  Or you could possible have developed some fissures--but they should have cleared up if you no longer had large or hard bowel movements.

Liquid bowel movements can often cause more straining---which would aggravate hemorrhoids.

I just had the yearly female last summer and was told I had occult blood and needed a colonoscopy--i told the obgyn that i knew I had blood and I knew i had hemorrhoids and was ignoring it---probably not really the smartest idea, but I really wasn't too worried.

I had the colonoscopy, and the GI told me everything looked fine and to come back in 10 years to have another one.  I asked him how bad my hemorrhoids were---and he was kind of vague about it---guess he wasn't too worried.

The worst is if you get a blood clot in one--very painful and a little humiliating to have it cut in to to remove it---"stand on this little shelf we pull out,drop your drawers and bend over."

I see bright red blood quite often.  you might start out with something like preparation h and see if it helps---but it might be a good idea to see a GI just to make sure everything is ok.
Rectal bleeding is never normal and should always be medically investigated.  Do consult your GP and, unless a firm diagnosis is forthcoming, I suggest that you ask to be referred to a GI specialist.  Perhaps a colonoscopy might be desirable if the more minor causes (anal fissure and/or haemorrhoids) are not present.

If you google rectal bleeding, you will find out more information - the Medicinenet site is particularly informative.

Colon cancer is almost unknown at age 23 - but there are very isolated examples of its presence in the 20's especially if there is a family history of colon cancer.

regards
Morecambe