Sour taste
Hi, I'm 18 years old and I have been experiencing a salty/sour taste in my mouth for a while as well as a white coating in the rear of my tongue. I usually feel this funny taste after I eat food in the afternoon. I brush my teeth and tongue twice a day, drink lots of water, and use a Biotene dry mouth mouthwash. I don't eat much meat and usually eat plenty of fruits and veggies. I do eat curry and spicy foods. In the morning I can brush the gunk off my tongue no problem, it's pretty much pink, but in the afternoon the back of my tongue gradually gets a white coat and I feel that annoying sour taste plus bad breath. Chewing gum helps me salivate, but doesn't really remove the white stuff. I don't think I have fungal infections because the white stuff is only on my tongue. I don't know if I have GERD because I don't feel strong discomfort, heart burns in chest area after eating ( unless I go exercising right afterwards).

So my question is: Is their some underlying problem, or are these symptoms caused by stress, or is there really no problem at all?
By the way I'm on the skinny side, if that has any kind of effect