Spasms in right side of abdomen
For about a year now I have had involuntary spasms in my abdomen. They feel like fetal movement (I know I'm not pregnant, b/c I had a hysterectomy) and at times LOOK like fetal movement. They are NOT painful but just kind of freaky. I have dismissed them for muscle spasms but I find it odd that they are always in the same place and I am not working out my abs. They are located right of my belly button and a little to the upper part of the abdomen. I have been reading a little about gallbladder spasms....could this be it? Any insight to this symptom would be greatly appreicated. My sister has had her gallbladder removed due to gallbladder problems so I just wonder if I am going down that route. I have no other medical problems, eat healthy, not overweight, but I do have the occasional "bathroom trauma" as we like to call in our house.
interesting.... i have that same  problem and want to know what is causing it. The difference is that I've never been pregnant so I don't know if your fetal movement feeling is the same as mine. Mine is more like... a few quick flickers, stops, does it again, then either stops completely or does it again. It happens intermittently and has been going on for about a year for me also.
Lemme know if you find anything out and good luck :)