Stabbing center stomach pain after eating/drinking milk

Once in a great while after eating cereal I get this stabbing center pain in my stomach. I had my gallbladder, pancreas, and liver checked out by ultrasound and all looked good. This happens once in a while and no matter the cereal. Once in a while I would get right shoulder blade pain too (typical gallstone attack symptoms) but again, no one found anything. Today's pain was just the center stabbing stomach pain and that's it. No other referred pain.

Ideas of what it could be?
Gallbladder pain typically occurs below the rib cage on the right side, like a painful cramping within an hour after a FATTY meal. Ultrasouind may miss small stones; CT or MRI are more accurate.

Central pain, if it was just below the breastbone, and if it was shortly after the meal, may be from gastritis or stomach ulcer. If you fel bloated and you burp, this is usually from H. pylori infection. This may be tested by a breath test, and treated with antibiotics. Ulcer itself may be diagnosed only with endoscopy.
Lovely. I was trying to avoid endoscope. It is definately center, below the breast bone. I'm 14 weeks pregnant so endoscope right now isn't something I"m going to go into.

Just weird how milk immediately after drinking would cause this pain. But it's only once in a while.
Pregnancy is not a contraindicatioon for endoscopy. But before that, you may want to have a test for H. pylori, which is the most common cause of gastritis/ulcer.

Proteins (dairy, meat, eggs...) stay in the stomach for several hours and trigger acid secretion. You should also avoid acidic foods, including fruits, vit C, aspirins and such.
I just found it weird that the pain happened as soon as the milk entered my stomach. So we're talking by the time I finished the cereal it happened.
So, only milk causes you pain? What about meat? Or acids, like vinegar? I don't see anything specific in milk.

Can you describe exactly how it goes, what kind of pain is it, where exactly, any heartburn, diarrhea, other sympoms?
I have the same problem *pain the Center of the stomach immediately after drinking milk* No idea what causes it though..and that is the only time it happens.
could you possibly be lactose intolerant.
I"ve heard of women developing an intolerance to milk/dairy during pregnancy.
babies can also develop this intolerance as well.

Do you experience bloating as well?

I"m lactose in tolerant and when I first started noticing it, it was milk products and i would get a sharp pain in my stomach and it would go away...now it's full blown and includes diarrea, bloating, pain.

it's an option.