Gastroenterology Community
Stents in Bowel Duct
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Stents in Bowel Duct

I had a stents placed in my bowel duct after experiencing great pain.  The Dr said I had calapsed bowel duct and after 6 wks they removed it.  Now, 1 yr later I am experiencing the same pain again.  This includes swelling, sensitive to touch, stomach upset, can not eat, when I bend over it actually feels like my ribs are touching the object and it is unpleasant.  I live in Indiana about 1 hour from Cinncinati, can you help me?

Tags: stents, duct, bowel, Pain, help me
Related Discussions
If by bowel duct, you mean the common bile duct - and if you've had your gallbladder removed - it's possible you could be having a problem with either the bile duct again, or possibly with the duct from the pancreas. With either one of those, you should contact your doc and get checked out. It's possible you may be experiencing pancreatitis, or the lack of release of bile from the common bile duct. This is something that only a good GI doc will be able to diagnose and help you out with.

Make you you have your liver and pancreatic enzyme levels checked as soon as you can.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gastroenterology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...