Still pain after gall bladder removal
I was having pain under my rib cage. My doctor did an ultrasound and I had gall stones. I just had my gall bladder removed a week ago and the pain is still present. It is located directly under my rib cage and spans all the way across the bottom of my rib cage. It is a burning, prickly pain. It is constant and escalates more right before eating and right after eating. I thought that by having the gall bladder removed that the pain would go away immediately. It did relieve my right shoulder pain and back pain immediately. Am I being impatient or is there something else wrong with me?
Unfortunately it wont cure the problem overnight, remember you had an organ removed that has been there since birth, takes the body awhile to get used to, I had mine removed 3 weeks ago... the first week i felt like crap... 2nd week slowly started to get better and this week alot better... also remember you cant just eat whatever you want right away, stay away from grease and fatty food for awhile and slowly reintroduce new things and see how your body handles each item, if you get pain its to soon... if you eat dairy have skim milk, fat free sour cream, fat free yogurt etc, you will find your body will handle it much better.  
Thanks so much for the information. I had a feeling that I was being impatient. At least I know what to expect now. I appreciate your comments.