Gastroenterology Community
Stomach Bloating and sore

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Stomach Bloating and sore

Hi have had a sensitive stomach over the years. For three days now I have had sever bloating and my stomach is sore when pressed. It seems to be getting beter however I feel just like a kid that eat too much canddy. My bowels are not bad very little cramping, no vomit and I have had NO fever during this. A couple of times last night got slight regurge while laying in bed.

Any thoughts?  Thanks
Bacterial overgrowth possibly? H-pylori? have you had stool testing done? just a sug. i would post to a yahoo group.......its called lyme-autism.....I know it sounds like it might be out of the rehlm of what u are looking for but just belive me try it. I get awnseres within like 10 mins.
Don't know how to post on yahoo. I have some antibiotics I haven't taken got them for something else maybe I should try them they are broad spectrum
Definetly not a good idea.
Went to the Dr for this. They gave me O C Prilosec. my stomach seems much beter today after 4 pills once a day.
After readig everything about my symptoms I have come to the conclusion it must be Gastritis. They just said its reflux take these.

My symptoms were not classic though. I really didn't have heartburn and only 3 times the first couple of days did I burb and get gerd. Most of the tme it was an old fashioned stomach ache with intemittent brief nausea no diareah. My stomach and the whole area was tender to the touch. That lasted a few days.

Its been 9 days since it started i hope its done. I wish I knew what caused it, for Gastrtis if I read it right, must have a cause for it to happen.

My Dr. did really check my whole body for lymph nodes and found none swollen and with no fever I thing I can rule out a strange infection in my body. What do you folks think?
Arn't there any experts on this site that can comment on this condition? Thanks
when you say that the whole area was tender to the touch,
do you mean just where your stomach is or all the quadrants of your abdomen?

if it is really gastritis all kinds of things can cause it:
medications, smoking, stress, parasites, infections, worms ----

drinking cabbage juice will help your stomach heal.
slippery elm and marshmellow root should help heal it as well.

I wish I could help you more but I am kind of in the same place you are.
lost as to what is causing my abdominal pains and indigestion etc =/.

good luck.
The whole abdomen from the belly button up. It took about four days to return to normal. My real concern is the feeling on nausea of an on during the day for over a week. It felt just like a bell ache as a kid. Upset stomach. I though a week was a lone time to have that and it made me nervous that it could be a body infection. I didn't have a temp though. Maybe I am making more out of this than it is.