Stomach Bloating and sore
Three months ago I had abdominal bloating and pain, cramping, slight fever and mild nausea.  This lasted about a week with a normal return to health. Last week I had about the same symptoms only this time I had diarrhea after the first 2 days, which were basically mild nausea and mild fever and bloating. Now after 5 days I feel ok but I’m weak and have bloating after I eat. I also do not have the energy I had before.  I feel this is strange to have the same thing happen three months apart. I thought it was a bug or something but now I’m thinking it could be more. The fever is throwing me off for that seem to be a bug but it was very mild 99.5 and only lasted two days on both occasions.
Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.
I had the same thing happen to many several years ago, turned out I had ulcerative colitis.  Maybe you need to get checked out!
I think I have found the cause of my problem. Believe it or not I am fairly certain I have Helecobactor pylori bacteria infection. This bug causes symptoms exactly like mine. It causes LOW acid levels in one’s stomach and most people who have it treat it as if it high acid levels just the opposite of what they should do. I am hoping to get a blood test day after Christmas.  Anyone else had this thing?