Stomach Cramping every time I eat
It started a couple days ago and it will cramp every time I eat or drink anything. I can drink water and it cramps. If I don't eat or drink anything it will still cramp just less often and not as severe, last night it seemed to feel better very little cramping and I was able to sleep and I got up this morning only drank 3 sips of my coffee and now it is cramping severely again. I thought it could be constipation or gas so I bought gas-x and stuff yesterday to have a bowl movement and that was no relief. Any one know what it could be causing my stomach to cramp with or without food and drink?
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include GI infections, inflammations, malabsorption syndromes, GI motility issues etc. You could try using some OTC anti-spasmodic medications for symptomatic relief. If the symptoms continue for more than a few days or get severe, it is best advised to consider an evaluation by a primary care physician or a gastroenterologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!