Gastroenterology Community
Stomach Feels Like A bowling Ball

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Stomach Feels Like A bowling Ball

I had 2 Tests Done Endoscopy/Colonoscopy All Normal The Worse Is When I Eat Something I Feels So Full My Stomach And My Stomach Looks Like/Feels Like  a Bowling Ball It Gets To A Point That's It's Hard To Breathe, Sweating Gas Burping. I Take GasEx Nothing Works. I am Worry That I Got Fluid In My Abodminal

Swollen Abdominal.. Its Hard To Swallow Sometimes! These Symptoms Come And Go????????
Welcome to the gastroenterology community!  I would recommend asking your doctor about a gastric emptying scan (the 4 hours one) to test for gastroparesis.  I would also recommend asking for a upper GI series because you say you are having trouble swallowing.
i remember the nasty gi series drinking the white chalky barium when i was a kid it was hard to swallow
hey, I sent you a note here, check it buddy...let me know if it helps
yes i read the note dtownstew no consipation

i have problem my stomach feels like a rock and i am sweating what should I DO!

Last Week I Had 5 Test What To Do. Help Thanks
Have you asked for a gastric emptying scan?
yes i going to get the 2 day test the liquid and solid gastric emptying scan..

There is one more problem i am sweating and out of breathe it comes and goes. is this

Serious
i am scared to do the Gastric Emptying Scan

Scared If There Will Be Any Side Effects
I don't know what's causing the sweating and out of breath but if it comes and goes it probably is not too serious.  There are no side effects of the gastric emptying scan.  You eat a meal that has a radioactive substance in it (there are no side effects from this and you can't taste it).  A machine then measure how much radioactive substance is left in your stomach.  This is a quote from medicinenet: "There are no side effects from a gastric emptying study. The radioactive material is not absorbed into the body and is eliminated in the stool."
More Issue After I Eat My Tongue Is Bitter Everything Is Messed UP
The more issues after you eat could be from gastroparesis.  The bitter taste in your mouth could be from acid reflux.
i think its more serious now i been belching for past 6 months bloated right side little pain
i am scared i have sludge in the gallbladder or stones

I think i need to do a liver and gallbladder flush because i am been burping and bloated like crazy
plus i had a gallbladder test done the nuclear medicine... they put in the iv and they see the gallbladder no stone in feburary what to do eat
The belching and bloating could be from acid reflux or from anxiety.  Why do you think you have sludge in the gallbladder or stones?  I don't believe you need to do the flush.  I believe that you need to get your anxiety worked out by seeing a therapist because I believe that will really help you medical symptoms.
i been on medicine over 7  years  on benzo's
i dont need a more medicine...

I HAVE GAD FOR 10 YEARS
I'm not saying you need more medicine, I'm just saying that anxiety could be causing your symptoms.  Anxiety medicines are not the perfect fix, just because you are an anxiety medication doesn't mean that your anxiety is under control.  Are you currently seeing a therapist?
hi,did you have been checked for dyspepsia?  It seem your digestion system doesn't have any problem? do you have another symptoms except those you described except sweating and short of breath.