Stomach Pain Left Side Soon as Start Eating
Hello -

I have this problem that occurs for approx 3 weeks every 3-4 months, and has been going on for the past 6 or so years.  Essentially, as soon as I start eating, I have pain on the left side, and since it's immediate have to assume it's my stomach.  It feels like my stomach is so full that it couldn't possibly take more food in, and yet, i've taken but a bite or two of my food.  The pain is centered about 3-4 inches above my navel, and a good 6 inches to the left (essentially right below the last rib on my leftside, about 8-10 inches below my left breast).  Then for the next 2-4 hours I feel like i'm ready to burst, severe bloated feeling, and a sort of expanding pressure pain as if there was a balloon in my stomach being over filled.  If I had to explain the size of the pain, it feels as if there is a large grapefruit sized area where the pain is concentrated on.  During this 3 week period, the pain is for the most part constant (the extreme bloated feeling, expaning pressure).  Note that, I have no pain or tenderness to the touch, that is, I can press in on the area and not intensify my pain... again, it just is immediate upon eating/drinking, and feels like an expanding balloon.

Most of the abdominal pain that I've read about is on the right side... I've had a lot of difficulty finding causes of left side pain, in particular, the stomach.

Any ideas would be appreciated.
The pain is obviously from bloating, and this is probably from the gas released from H. pylori bacteria. Typical symptom is early satiety and burping (also heartburn and burning stomach) You should have an appointment with GI and breath test for H. pylori.

Bacteria are maybe in the transverse colon, which runs just below the lower ribs. Colonic bacteria would cause flatulence.
I'm confused how this could simply be bloating.  Can someone feel bloated for 3 weeks.  Additionally, the stomach pain intensifies almost immediately after having something to eat.  I don't mean after I'm done eating, or an hour afterwards... I mean between bite 1 and 2, or 2 and 3 if I'm having a good day.  How is it possible to have that kind of reaction time if it's bloating.  I feel hungry, take a bite, boom I feel full.    Where is the bloating supposedly occuring, in the stomach, in the colon.

There is no, I don't have any heartburn or burning stomach, and I don't or haven't been burping and/or been flatulant.  I will read up on the H.pylori bacteria you mentioned.

I am open to any other suggestions (not to ignore boron, just appreciate any help).
I should add, didn't want to earlier because didn't want to skew any responses, that in the past I have had X-ray, ultrasounds, upper GI, biliary test, upper/lower endoscopy... and save for the biliary test coming up at 9%, with > 40% being normal, everything else was 'normal'.  My GI didn't put much faith in the gallbladder/biliary test, because of his own experience with it, and the rest of my symptoms, or lack there of.

I have this same thing almost to the "T" did you get any resolve? I have had for years just now finally getting to looking into it..never seemed to be able to get exactly what started it but recently I notice it does have to do with right when I start eating. almost as if it is the diaphragm or something....would live to hear what you have learned.