Stomach Pain for 4 months
I have had stomach pain for about 4 months now. It is especially painful in the morning and slowly feels better by late morning, but the pain does not completely go away. It really hurts when I push on it. I feel full faster than normal with a slight loss of appetite. I went to my dr. and he gave me an abdominal ultrasound and 40mg of Prilosec for 2 weeks. The Prilosec took the edge off but it didn’t make it go away. The ultrasound was fine. I don’t know if this is related, but I seem to have more postnasal drip than normal.

I really want my stomach to feel better. I go back to the dr. next week. He will do an endoscopy if all else fails.

Any ideas of what this is? I thought maybe an ulcer, but I don’t have bloody stools. Is there anything else I could suggest my dr to try before the endoscopy?

Please help. Thanks!
Since the ultrasound was okay, I'd think endoscopy would be next.  I've had colonoscopy and it was not bad at all.  My older sister recently had upper and lower endoscopy, and she was all stressed out about it, but she did great with her tests also.  

My symptoms were similar to yours and turned out to be gallstones, but I expect they looked at your gallbladder when they did the ultrasound you mentioned.  
Did u ever find out what was causing this pain?  I have the same exact pain.