Aa
A
A
Close
Stomach Problem runing life
Over the past two years I have had serous problems with constipation and hemorrhoids. I told my doctor about these problems the past two times I've seen him and hes done nothing for me. Took a blood test, everything came back find and told me to "eat healthy". Now let me start off with my diet, I eat a very healthy and balanced diet. I eat 5-6 small meals a day consisting of fruits, vegetables, eggs, chicken and lean beef, as well as skim milk and nuts. Also, I drink about 10 cups of water daily. I exercise regularly, alternating cardio and weight lifting days. I also use a steam room once or twice a week for 15 minutes. My stomach problems are very painful at times and feel as though I'm going to be sick or I need to use the bathroom. I am rarely able to go to the bathroom and when I do, it feels as though not everything is out and I still dont feel good and have stomachaches regularly. I have my good and bad days but mostly bad days. The hemorrhoids may be the worst. I've had them since I was about 13 (I'm 21 now) and they've gotton progessively worse over the years and prep H doesnt do much help. My fiber intake is right where it should be so I'm at my wits end with this problem. All insight and comments are deeply appreciated.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I assume you haven't seen a Gastroenterologist?  This is who you need to see to get to the root of your problems.  Never put up with any doctor "brushing you off" as he works for you!  A Gastroenterologist will know the appropriate tests to run, which is more than just a blood test.  I don't feel it's anything serious, but you shouldn't have to live like this.  Find  a GI doctor and stop wasting your time with this other one.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Stomach Problem runing life
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gastroenterology Community Resources