Gastroenterology Community
Stomach Problem runing life
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Stomach Problem runing life

Over the past two years I have had serous problems with constipation and hemorrhoids. I told my doctor about these problems the past two times I've seen him and hes done nothing for me. Took a blood test, everything came back find and told me to "eat healthy". Now let me start off with my diet, I eat a very healthy and balanced diet. I eat 5-6 small meals a day consisting of fruits, vegetables, eggs, chicken and lean beef, as well as skim milk and nuts. Also, I drink about 10 cups of water daily. I exercise regularly, alternating cardio and weight lifting days. I also use a steam room once or twice a week for 15 minutes. My stomach problems are very painful at times and feel as though I'm going to be sick or I need to use the bathroom. I am rarely able to go to the bathroom and when I do, it feels as though not everything is out and I still dont feel good and have stomachaches regularly. I have my good and bad days but mostly bad days. The hemorrhoids may be the worst. I've had them since I was about 13 (I'm 21 now) and they've gotton progessively worse over the years and prep H doesnt do much help. My fiber intake is right where it should be so I'm at my wits end with this problem. All insight and comments are deeply appreciated.