Stomach Problem runing life
Over the past two years I have had serous problems with constipation and hemorrhoids. I told my doctor about these problems the past two times I've seen him and hes done nothing for me. Took a blood test, everything came back find and told me to "eat healthy". Now let me start off with my diet, I eat a very healthy and balanced diet. I eat 5-6 small meals a day consisting of fruits, vegetables, eggs, chicken and lean beef, as well as skim milk and nuts. Also, I drink about 10 cups of water daily. I exercise regularly, alternating cardio and weight lifting days. I also use a steam room once or twice a week for 15 minutes. My stomach problems are very painful at times and feel as though I'm going to be sick or I need to use the bathroom. I am rarely able to go to the bathroom and when I do, it feels as though not everything is out and I still dont feel good and have stomachaches regularly. I have my good and bad days but mostly bad days. The hemorrhoids may be the worst. I've had them since I was about 13 (I'm 21 now) and they've gotton progessively worse over the years and prep H doesnt do much help. My fiber intake is right where it should be so I'm at my wits end with this problem. All insight and comments are deeply appreciated.
I assume you haven't seen a Gastroenterologist?  This is who you need to see to get to the root of your problems.  Never put up with any doctor "brushing you off" as he works for you!  A Gastroenterologist will know the appropriate tests to run, which is more than just a blood test.  I don't feel it's anything serious, but you shouldn't have to live like this.  Find  a GI doctor and stop wasting your time with this other one.