Stomach Problems
about a week ago i started having some really sharp pains on the lower part of my stomach like if someone were stabbing a knife in me..they hurt so bad that if i was standing, i had to sit down or lay down. on the first day they happened about every 15 minutes and they were about a minute long, then as the week went by, they started being less often, less sharp and only about 15 seconds long this week i got my period and my period is very heavy and causes me really bad cramps. but on top of that, ive also had diarrhea since i started having those sharp pains ive also been very gassy...today i looked at it to see what it looks like and i saw it had a big blob of muccus attached...the poop is greenish brown and very thin and slimy, and it burned after the poo came out...i got really scared and i started crying...anyone have any suggestions or has anyone experienced this, i need some advice please...im really scared.
Hey looking4answers12810.
Welcome to the forum.

Hopefully this is just a passing event.
Sounds like a bacterial overgrowth.
Any sugar, whether it's white sugar or other, bread, pasta, rye, rice, or dairy will exasperate the symptoms of bloating, cramps and gas.
You may have a yeast imbalance. Avoid the above foods for a while.
If this helps within a couple days, then continue avoiding those foods and also look for good quality probiotics to supplement.
And make sure you're well hydrated by drinking spring or filtered water.
Avoid all junk food as well.
Do conscious deep breathing. Check the normal breathing website for details. It will make a difference if you do this multiple times daily!
The green-brown stool color suggests that the stools may have travelled faster than normal.
If your symptoms persist or worsen you may need to see a doctor.
Hope this helps.
Niko

thank you so much niko, just the kind of advice i was looking for...i dont eat a lot of junk food anyways so this wont be too hard...Thank You!