Gastroenterology Community
Stomach Twitching????

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Stomach Twitching????

I have been experiencing twitching in my stomach for the pass 2 days. Im not perganant because i havent had intercourse since july 09 and have had regular periods. However my last period was weird it only lasted a day i did see blood clots as well. The twitching began soon after that
help thank you
i have also had lots of twitching but for the pass couple of months in my stomach. the thing is its not only in one spot in my stomach. idk wats going on either, sorry to say. Also i wanted to say we posted the same day. well anyways, i am a virgin, sort of, i did have a scare. N that happened in june, later on, my twitches began. I know i'm not pregnant cuz i get my period. the only thing is that i started to get them earlier. i'm sorry i can't answer you, i'm waiting for an answer myself. about almost the same thing. i hope you get an answer soon. best of luck! ^-^
by chrissie145, 1 minute ago

I have just posted the below as a new post but have now copied it here as I wonder if it what you are experiencing. Maybe not. Please let me know if you can.

Can anyone help please. I have a problem with my diaphragm that I dont know how to explpain! It is almost CONSTANT and is driving me crazy. It feels as though it is contracting for me to be sick or cough or expel something. It is an URGE. feeling. I just expel air and it feels as thougha dozen snakes are wiggling about inside me making me PUSH from the diaphragm area.

I do have gastritis and esophagitis which I think is not active as I have no pain. I also have reflux disease of the larynx and pharynx which I have stirred up by drinking coffee 5 weeks ago. (Stopped now) Because of this I have had an incessant tickly cough for 5 weeks. This is of course making the diaphragm worse. But it is not the cause as I had it before this.

I was addicted to diazepam and tramadol - prescribed by my doctor - for a year. I came off - cold turkey - 4 months ago. Could the diaphragm problem be part of the w/d? Also I began taking a potassium supplement a few weeks ago. Could this have effected it?

PLease someone help me! I have had a dreadful year with the drug problem and can hardly face this new thing - especially as I am still going thruogooh withdrawals from the diazepam.

Thank you.
Chrissie
I have also has this squirrming or twitching problem in my stomach on the right side and its really goy me worried but I cant go to the.doctor because my mom doesnt think there is anything wrong with me. Oh and by the way im 17 years old and still a virgin so I don't think it has anything to do with sex. But I am suffering with depression if that helps with anything. Can some one help me.this squirming feeling scares me