Gastroenterology Community
Stomach acid that leads to migraine

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Stomach acid that leads to migraine

I have been having problem with high content of stomach acid but it hasnt shown effects of gastric but insteas caused me to keep having migraines. Its not constantly. I have noticed one of the condition that trigers this problem is sometimes from eating too much meat or eating fish which is not that fresh. The other effect caused by this is vomitting. I will feel better after vomitting (less headache) but after awhile i can feel that the stomach acid builds up again as i burp. Then the whole cycle starts again. I have tried eating panadol but it doesnt seem to be effective but actually making it worse as it promotes vomit. The only way i found to get some relief is to drink alot of water and letting myself vomit the water i drank to reduce the acid. I was wondering if this is any sign of something serious. Also is there anyway that i can prevent this or have any other forms to relief the migraine.

This discussion is related to Stomach Wth Headache pain at the same time.