Stomach folding?
I went and had an EGD/Sig Flex done not too long ago and while I was still under anesthesia, I remember the doctor waking me up to ask me when the last time I smoked marijuana was.  Now, I was getting these procedures to help confirm my IBS, while the EGD was to check on my hiatal hernia/reflux problem.  After he asked this I responded a few weeks ago and he put me back to sleep after I told him that this bit of info didn't leave the room.

Since I live a good 4 hour drive from my doctors office (I'm off at college), I didn't get to go to a follow up and my parents weren't told any details because of what I said.  I called his office and he didn't seem to want to speak to me so here I am.  What the heck is stomach folding and how is it caused by marijuana?   Even more interesting, why can't I find anything about this online?  Thanks.