Stomach fullness after eating
Does anyone else with IBS get really full after eating?  Even if it is just a little bit of food?  

I went to the gastro last night because lately I have been having a lot of abdominal pain and fullness after eating.  He thinks it is my IBS because I have also been really gasey.  However I have never had the fullness before and I was concerned that it could be something else.

He did prescribe some meds and if I am not better in a month he is going to do an endoscopy....I was just wondering if anyone else has this symptom with IBS or if I should be concerned that it is something else!
You might have gastroparesis (slow emptying of the stomach) in addition to IBS.  If this continues I would recommend asking for a gastric emptying scan to test for this.
Wow, I have the same problem! It hurts after I eat, but if I eat a full meal, I bloat up, with a lot of pain, and belching. Even water bloats me if I drink a full glass. I never heard of gastropaess. I was told I have IBS.
Thanks to both of you for answering me.  I do feel better now.  

I trust my dr but I was concerned because I have had IBS ever since I was a teenager but I don't recall ever having a problem with stomach fullness after eating only alittle bit of food.  He did say that because I had an endoscopy about 4 years ago that he felt confident this is IBS but that if it doesn't improve with the meds he will do another one in about a month.

I will also ask for the gastric emptying scan if I don't start feeling better soon....Thanks again....