Stomach fullness and pain
For the past five months or so I have had the feeling of being full all the time.  It doesn't matter if I have just eaten or if I had just gotten out of bed; I continuously feel full.  I have pain on both sides of my stomach as well as pain and tenderness on the right side of my bellybutton.  I have just recently been experiencing pain on the right side of my back as well.  My bowel movements have changed dramatically.  I now have trouble having a bowel movement and can go for three days or more without one; when I was used to having one at least everyday.  I feel and know that I have to go, but I just can't.  My stomach is always making noise and gurgling.  
I have been diagnosed with GERD and  my doctor thinks that it is just the GERD causing my problems but my symptoms are still there and have gotten worse.  I have been taking Nexium like the 'doc said, but that is not helping one bit.
If anyone has any information or advice, I would love to hear it.
With feeling full, you mean, like being bloated or like having no desire for food? Any gas, burping, changed stool color? Stool is hard?
hi, there are a few conditions which cause the symptoms that you describe, namely lactose intolerance, cealiac disease, ulcerative colitis, and crohns disease, even irritable bowl syndrome, hopefully none of the above relate to you, nevertheless you should check yourself for them, try keeping away from gluten products as well as dairy products for a week and then see how you feel. thats one simple home test, if nothing changes then seek other more invasive tests, good luck.