Gastroenterology Community
Stomach pain, chills, sweating, nausea

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Stomach pain, chills, sweating, nausea

I was having upper abdominal pain for quite a while, after ruling out an ulcer I wound up having my gallbladder removed in January and the pain went away.  Now I'm having new problems.  For the past month or so, a few times a week, when I wake up in the morning I feel horribly sick.  I have upper abdominal pain, kind of burning, grinding, hard to describe, nausea, go between sweating and the chills, and have several bowel movements.  The more bowel movements I have the better I seem to feel.  This usually goes on for at least half the day before I feel any better and still leaves me with upper stomach pain.  I'm also feeling a little short of breath.  Right before my gallbladder surgery I had a complete cardiac workup, ekg, echocardiogram, stress test and everything was fine so I'm pretty sure it's not heart related but don't know what this could be.  I know I need to have an upper endoscopy done but I'm dreading it and putting it off.  Does this sound like gastritis or IBS?

Green diarrhea maybe?
Bitter taste in mouth?
Please do not put off getting your endoscopy.  It's not bad at all, and will put your mind at ease.  I look at things this way.....if you don't have it done, and something is wrong, you'll have to have it done anyway, and may become sicker in the meantime.  If you go ahead and have it, you can stop something before it gets worse, or at least rule something out and have peace of mind.  My son has to have one every year, and they usually sedate you.  Don't be afraid of this, be afraid of what you don't know.  Best wishes...........
I have the exact same thing....what did you find out??
prob pancreas issues now
I have the same issues im 25 and it usually happens at least once a month I haven't been to the doctor but it starts with lower back cramping then ill feel like I have to goto the bathroom instantly but nothing happens I cant walk or move or it seems to get worse also don't like to talk when I get in this kind of stomach pain then ill have to sit in the bathroom for 30 to 45 minutes I get freezing while I sweat sometimes feel like I have to vomit but rarely do if I put my face in a towel it seems to help I looked online at a lot of things I found this and seems to be correct diverticultis.