Gastroenterology Community
Stomach pain, disorientation, and hot flashes.

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Hello, I am 37 years old.  Just yesterday I had an attack of gnawing, aching pain in my stomach.  It was severe pain with constant diarhhea.  I noticed when I ate something it filled up my esophaegus, stomach, and colon which caused me to have hot flashes, and cold chills.  I have sour taste's in my mouth, and recently burning in the large colon with the pass of feces.  My doctor has told me that I have GERD, IBS, and a hiatal hernia.  I just wonder what could be causing the disorientation, and heated feeling.  Yesterday with the stomach pain; I had repeated churning feelings in the stomach with inabilitiy to kep liquids down, and pain in the back with all over body aches.  There has been no upper GI tests done or endoscope tests done.  Would diverticulosis cause disorientation, severe headaches, or even deliriousness?  If diverticulosis exists woud I fell excruciating pain in the colon with fever, or could it just cause mild disorientation to the brain.  The GERD also causes chest pain all over.  I understand you can have distress come from the stomach with nervous feelings.  Please let me know what my symptoms reflect.  My doctor also tested my stool, and it had no blood in it, but had whole chunks of food in it.  When the food comes out of my stomach as chyme it's whole food that then turns into impacted feces.  Could there be a problem with the stomach chyme, that it causes me to have hot flashes due to whole, undigested food impacted in the small colon?
my husband has similar symptoms pain,blaoting chest pain, hot flashes and bloodpreasure elevates when this happens getiing no answers from docs. and have been to several of them at a loss and very frusterated he is very ill with this and answers or comment please!!!!!!!!!