Stomach pain, nausea, joint pain, dizziness.
For the last two months or so I've begun to experience some abdominal discomfort that is getting progressively worse. It began with pain located in the central upper part of my stomach accompanied by heartburn. I assumed it was a stomach ulcer and started taking Prilosec. It seemed to help for a while, but then I became constipated for days at a time. I believe 6 days was the longest I went without going and it was finally relieved by taking laxatives regularly for 3 days. I seem to have fixed that problem, but now I have a constant full feeling in my stomach like I have just eaten huge meals even though I am barely consuming anything. I am unable to eat without severe pain and nausea so I went to my doctor 10 days ago. He said it could be gallstones or ulcers worsening and put me on Dexilant. That medicine is not helping whatsoever so I made another appointment for next week. Now I'm feeling weak, dizzy, suffering from joint pain, and I have a low-grade fever. Any ideas on what these symptoms collectively could mean? Thanks for reading.

I also had a kidney infection about 6 months ago and have a history of cancer cells forming in my cervix, if that matters. Thanks again.
You might not believe this but I hope you'll at least try it any way. There's a very good chance that everything you're experiencing is your body reacting to being chronically dehydrated. I didn't believe it at first when someone suggested it to me, but since I started drinking alot more water, all of my digestive complaints are better. (acid reflux, stomach ulcers, diverticulosis) Some of the other symptoms you mentioned seem like autoimmune-type symptoms, which I have also had. And it turns out that autoimmunity results from not drinking adequate water as well. I learned about all this from a book given to me called "Your Body's Many Cries for Water". All our body parts need water to function and when they don't get it, they start to go haywire. The author's website has alot of info. (www.watercure.com) You could get enough info there w/o having to buy the book. (unless you want to) I highly recommend it, although it does get a little technical at times.

Re: the best way it can help the digestive issues, drink a full glass of water 20-30 minutes before meals. That gives your body enough water so it can make adequate stomach acid to digest your food. Drs like to prescribe pills to treat symptoms, but if you know what the underlying cause is and you can cure it (& it's free), that's alot better than being on pills that either don't work or work marginally. Good luck!
;;;;; yes Sherri is right water its the  "thing".. and for weakness vitamin K... from CHLOROPHYLL /CHLORELLA  get infos about it  see  if its fine for  you... its a great health natural source supplement....... wish the best.